POD GO DESTINATION TONE
The POD® Go guitar processors get you on the road to ultimate tone via its ultra-portable and lightweight design, simple plug-and-play interface, and best-in-class tones.
Professional-quality amp, cab, and effect models drawn from the celebrated HX family of effects processors ensure best-in-class tone. Third-party speaker cab impulse responses (IRs) can also be loaded, providing nearly unlimited additional options when crafting tones.
SIMPLE USER INTERFACE
A streamlined plug-and-play interface and simple and intuitive workflow make POD Go exceptionally easy to use. Choose, edit, and control sounds using the large color LCD screen, five push encoders, eight footswitches, and a multi-function expression pedal—plus add a second expression pedal or two external footswitches for even more real-time control.
Remarkably light, compact, and portable, the POD Go guitar processor easily fits into any backpack, making it the perfect companion for short tours, fly dates, and rehearsals.
Snapshots enable you to create up to four variations within a single preset and seamlessly transition between them without experiencing audio dropouts and the disruption of delay and reverb trails that normally occurs when switching between presets.
Audio connections include balanced stereo outputs, a duplicate amp out that can be tapped before the Cab/IR block, a stereo effects loop, a headphone jack, and even a USB port for accessing the 4-in/4-out audio interface.
A professional-quality onboard 4×4 24bit/96kHz USB audio interface makes it easy to record directly to your computer. Re-amping tracks is also a breeze, enhanced by the ability to load third-party speaker cabinet IRs.
THIRD-PARTY IR LOADING
Third-party speaker cabinet impulse responses (IRs) may be loaded and incorporated into the signal chain of any preset, providing nearly unlimited additional options when crafting tones.
POD GO EDIT APP
POD Go Edit is a remote editor that brings the same easy-to-use and fast-to-get-around interface of POD Go to your Mac or PC. Edit and manage presets, load impulse responses, export tones to share, and even update the firmware from one convenient app.
Packed with Features
- Best-in-Class Performance Including amp, cab, and effects models drawn from the award-winning HX family of processors
- Simple Interface with Color Display Fast and easy tone creation
- Portable Compact, lightweight design
- 4.3″ (11cm) Color LCD makes it easy to see what you are doing
- Color footswitch LEDs indicate which type of effect is active
- Load third-party cabinet impulse responses (IRs) for unlimited cabinet options
- Snapshots let you seamlessly switch between tones without audio dropouts
- Free POD Go Edit app for easy preset editing and backup
- Stereo effects loop and TRS expression pedal/dual footswitch input
- Connect to a traditional amp via 4-Cable Method
- 4-in/4-out 24bit/96kHz audio interface for recording and re-amping